Winning the lottery can be life-changing, especially from the Mahzooz draw, where you can earn millions of dollars just by purchasing a single product. Yes, you heard that right. But, are you one of the people who don’t know what Mahzooz is and how you can participate in its lottery?
Then you’ll know everything about this in this article. Also, if you’ve participated in the Mahzooz draw, then you should still read this article as we’ll announce the winners of today’s Mehzoz draw.
It is most popular because it is awareness about blood cancer and provides charity for the treatment spreading awareness.
So, as this article has a lot to offer you, ensure you stay around till the end.
Let’s get to our topic without being late.
Mahzooz Draw Result Today 19 November 2022
Fantastic Friday Epic Result 15 | 20 | 34 | 1 | 27 | 5
Grand Draw Result
38 | 26 | 42 | 19 | 12
Raffle Winners Today:
Let’s see what the results are for the daily Mahzooz. If you’re the one who won the lottery or remained a little close to winning, please let us know in the comment section. If you wish to be a part of this article, we will certainly include you.
Mahzooz Live Draw Today
If you’re seeing these results late, then don’t worry; we’ll be updating our article in the future as well. We’ll add all the results from the new Mahzooz draw today. So, be sure to bookmark our site. It also works in the Mahzooz app.
What is Mahzooz Draw?
Mahfouz is a live drawing website that offers millions of dirhams in prizes every week to players. Previously known as Emirates Lotto, Mahzooz helps players make their dreams come true and become millionaires every Saturday night by giving back to them.
With financial aid, you can transform the darkness of your unrealized goals into a brighter reality. Mahzooz draw comes to your rescue in such situations. It will help you overcome any issue that can weaken your willpower. Take part in Mahzooz’s weekly live lucky draw to increase your chances of winning. Your chances of winning will increase if you enter the draw.
Mahzooz Draw Time
The time of mahzooz draws is 9:00 PM every Saturday according to the United Arab Emirates Time.
How Many People Have Won The Mahzooz Lottery?
Every Saturday, a live draw is held. A 43-year-old Pakistani father named Farhan, living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE), had a life-changing experience this week. As part of the live Mahzooz draw that took place in the Mahzooz UAE Studio on the 16th of the month, Farhan won AED 500 000 (PKR 21,331,539). As a result, Farhan picked five numbers out of six and shared a million dollars with Catherine, who is from the Philippines.
Farhan, who lives in Karachi, has been a frequent participant in Mahzooz. Farhan didn’t think about the possibility of how his luck would turn and he would receive a massive amount of AED 500,000 when choosing his lucky numbers at www.mahzooz.ae. Excitedly, Farhan expressed his delight.
Farhan is a long-time Abu Dhabi resident and works as an engineer in the field. His family plans to benefit from the winnings. It is hoped that he will be able to build a house for his family in Pakistan with the winnings. As of today, Mahzooz has had 40,421 winners worldwide.
A record 3,513 winners were drawn in this year’s live drawing, which took place on March 6, 2021, including seven lucky winners who each won one million AED (PKR 42,663,079) and a total of AED 142.857 (PKR 6,094,719).
What Is the current grand prize of Mahzooz Draw Today?
The prize for matching exactly six numbers is approximately 50 million dirhams. The prize is divided equally between players with the same number.
What Are the Criteria for Participating in the Mahzooz Draw?
The lottery has some rules and regulations that you must follow in order to participate. The rules stipulate that a specific population group cannot be part of the draw. What are the rules? Let’s see:
- The draw is not open to shareholders or employees of the Mehzo organization.
- If your country is banned from the lottery, you won’t be able to participate in the draw.
- In any capacity, you cannot participate in the draw if you represent the government.
- individuals’ immediate family members, as already mentioned.
How To Participate In The Mahzooz Draw?
After knowing about the grand prize, you must be wondering how to participate in the Mahzooz draw. So, it’s easy. Just follow the steps mentioned below.
- Make your way to https://www.mahzooz.ae/en, which is the official site of Mehzoz. If you already have an account, sign in or register.
- In the middle of the page, you’ll see a “Play” button. Then click on it.
- Click on the “Buy Now” button to proceed.
- Your willingness to give away bottles must be determined. Once you have added them to your cart, you can check them out. It is important to keep in mind that one bottle represents one item in the raffle draw and one row within the grand draw at the same time.
- For each line you get, choose five numbers based on your intuition. Your basket contains the bars.
- It’s time to make the payment. By clicking “Check Out,” you can pay. Your credit card or card can be used to make payment for the draw. If you have any issues about how credit to your Mahzooz account, you can complete about payment.
- You have now registered for the Mahzooz lottery. When the draw is conducted during the Mahzooz live broadcast, you can wait until then.
- Take part in Mahzooz and become a winner. As soon as you receive the notification, your credit card will be credited with the winnings.
You can participate in the draw in the following way:
Mahzooz Winning Numbers Criteria:
You could take home the Mahzooz price if your chosen numbers are in line with those of the winners. Check out the below for more details on the winning criteria for Mahzooz the Grand Draw.
- If four of the five numbers match, the winning numbers are You will receive one million dirhams along with other winners in similar circumstances.
- Those five numbers match the ones that won if all five were chosen. Among the other top prize winners, you will also receive a portion of the minimum amount of 10 million dirhams.
- Matching three numbers will result in an individual prize of 350 Dirhams.
That’s the criteria for winning the draw.
Is there any tax on winning the Mahzooz lottery?
The UAE has not implemented a one-penny tax on its residents, so winning or playing in the Mahzooz draw is tax-free. For information regarding the laws that apply to you based in your home country, it is recommended that you seek out a reputable lawyer if you are not a resident.
You should definitely enter the draw. Now may be the time to try your luck at becoming one of Mehzooz’s future millionaires.
What Are The Mahzooz Draw Results?
Each Saturday at 9 p.m., they will announce the Mahzooz Draw results on their Facebook pages, YouTube channels, and official websites.
Furthermore, through their Facebook page as well as their website, you can learn about previous results and winners.
1) How do I check my Mahzooz results?
Mahzooz’s website, Facebook, and Mahzooz page, as well as its YouTube channel, will broadcast the draws online. The prize you won in our weekly raffle draw and/or grand draw can be found on your “Winnings Balance”.
2) How much is the price for Emirates Loto?
The official lottery of the UAE will resume its weekly draws after a four-month break under its brand new title, Mahzooz, with a major jackpot of Dh50 million. Live streaming of the draws will take place on its website at 9 p.m. on a Saturday. There will be no change in entry fees for each game.
3) Emirates draw: halal or haram?
The General Authority of Islamic Affairs & Endowments in Abu Dhabi endorsed Emirates Loto as Sharia-compliant. The Sharia rules require that there be an exchange of values and that participants must purchase collectible cards to participate.
4) Is it Easy to transfer Mahzooz prizes amount?
Yes, it is an easy process and you can do to read the article on how to claim Mahzooz prizes.
This draw is a Dubai-based lottery website that allows you to win 50 million dirhams All you have to do is go to the Mahzooz draw’s official website and register yourself for the lottery.
That’s it for today. If you have more questions about the topic, please let us know in the comment section.
If you have won Mahzooz draw then you can easily withdraw Mahzooz winning.
Where spend Mahzooz ticket money?
They spend in different charities like
- Emirates Red Crescent
- Friends of Cancer patients
- Stop & Help
- Pink Caravan
- Al Jalila Foundation